Access to Growth Fund
What is the grant?
The grant is for £1000 to invest in the growth of your business, by funding specialist consultancy to help you increase your existing trade outside Cornwall and Isles of Scilly.
You have to contribute just £500 to make a total investment of £1500+.
What sort of consultancy can I use?
That depends on what is right for your business plans
- Licencing or contracts
- Increase your exporting and adapt to new rules
- How to write successful tenders and bid writing
- Business data analysis
- Green energy
- Business regulation
- Legal advice
- Intellectual Property
- Market research
Why bring someone in to look at your business?
- Specialist skills. You are not an analyst...or an accountant. Bring in an expert.
- Help you make the most of the investment in your business
- Get it right first time
- Learn from others
- You have an idea of what you want to improve – but how do you go about it?
- Save time in researching all the options
- Save time in implementation
How do I apply?
Get in touch and book a free a business review. We then discuss your plans and if you are right (and eligible) for the scheme then we will help you with the application. Please note that recipients of the Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Kickstart Grant Scheme are currently unable to apply for the Access to Growth Fund.
What is a free business review?
An informal chat with one of our friendly local experts. We discuss you and your business, what your plans are and what free business support will help you to develop and grow - in a way that is right for you.
Why do I need a business review?
Our Connector team can help you develop your plans and how they fit in with the rest of your operations.
- A fresh pair of eyes
- Make sure you have considered every angle
- Other support you might want to think about, alongside the consultancy
- Maximise your investment
- Tips on how to find the right supplier
- Help with the application
- Signposting to all support that could help your business