Access to Finance
The Access to Finance programme provides free and impartial support on all aspects of business finance for eligible small and medium sized businesses in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
The support is delivered through a mix of workshops and tailored one-to-one support with experienced business finance specialists. The team can help with everything from writing a business plan and financial forecasting to finding and applying for the right finance option for your business (e.g. grants, loans, equity, angel investment, crowdfunding, debt funding, asset finance).
The programme offers:
- Fully funded support - no fees to pay.
- Business finance experts who will explore the best options for your business needs and work with you to build the strongest finance application possible.
- A series of interactive courses and webinars to provide start-up businesses with the practical knowledge and skills they need to succeed.
- A series of webinars on finance related topics to support established businesses.
- A suite of finance tools, templates and resources for SMEs and entrepreneurs.
- Discretionary grants, for eligible applicants, to assist with essential legal and accountancy advice and, where appropriate, the recruitment of non-executive directors.
The programme has supported over 2,380 businesses across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, and helped local businesses raise over £36 million over the last five years. Designed and delivered by Oxford Innovation Advice, the programme is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund so there is no cost to your business.