Careers Hub CIoS
Our aim is to improve careers provision across the county, by integrating careers into to the curriculum, helping to ensure students are work ready, with a good awareness of the careers and skills set needed to have a rewarding career.
The Careers Hub is part of the Government’s Careers Strategy which has been implemented nationally to support secondary schools and colleges in implementing a ‘good’ standard of careers guidance.
The Careers Hub can:
- Help businesses to work with schools to improve workplace skills
- Raise awareness of local businesses in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly in secondary schools / colleges
- Provide high quality case studies and resources to improve careers provision
- Have a central events calendar showcasing the latest school / college events
- Support Careers Leaders in schools / colleges
If you’re an employer who would like to support local schools / colleges with employer engagement activities, or a school / college who would like to explore high quality resources and case studies to help improve careers provision, make sure you visit: