When growing a business, consideration should be given to two important areas of business; that of Sustainable development and Equality and Diversity.
Sustainable Development considers how a business grows whilst maximising positive environmental impacts and mitigating potential negative impacts. Below we include some useful links for more information. If you need further advice, please get in touch with us for an appointment with a Business Connector.
- UK Government guide to environmental taxes, reliefs, and schemes for businesses
- UK Government guide to the disposal of business or commercial waste
- Read: The Carbon Trust business guide to energy saving
- GreenBookLive is a free to use online database designed to help specifiers and end users identify products and services that can help to reduce their impact on the environment
- WRAP works with governments, businesses and communities to deliver practical solutions to improve resource efficiency