Bank rejection levels means bank lending to SMEs remains below pre-financial crisis levels – but that needn’t spell the end of your business plans.
Join FOLK2FOLK, CIOSIF, Access2Finance and RRL to learn about your options if your bank has said no!
- We (often) say ‘yes’ when banks say ‘no’! FOLK2FOLK, Rachel Thomson
- Too old? Wrong sector? Diversifying? Property development? Refinancing? Our commonsense approach to lending means we’re often able to say yes when the bank’s computer says no!
- Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Investment Fund CIOSIF, Brent Treloar
- Learn about the criteria and how to access this £40m Fund available for start-up, early-stage and developing SMEs.
- 7 Point Plan to Raising Finance & How to Pitch for Crowdfunding Access2Finance, John Whittaker
- Essential 7 points businesses should consider before beginning their journey to raise finance and how to put together a pitch for crowdfunding.
- Grants 101 RRL, Alison Elvey
Find out what grants are available for businesses in Cornwall & Devon,how to access them and what the future holds.
FOLK2FOLK, Number One Business Centre, Western Road, Launceston, PL15 7FJ
Some of our upcoming events
Location: FOLK2FOLK, Number One Business Centre, Western Road, Launceston, PL15 7FJ
Location: St Austell Conference Centre
Location: TR11 2SR
Location: SBE Photography Studio