Based with Headforwards
We are an outsource software development company based in Cornwall, South West England.
Cornwall is fast becoming known as a thriving tech hub, with a collaborative software community. It is also home to the world leading Agile conference, Agile on the Beach as well as many smaller tech events and meetups.
Here at Headforwards, we put people first, providing a great work-life balance is key. In work, we create an environment that allows our teams to work effectively and efficiently whilst encouraging on-going professional development from both outside sources and each other. This includes Headtalks – our monthly lunchtime mini tech conference – where we give individuals the chance to share their knowledge with the rest of the team. Outside of work we also have monthly social events – you can see what we get up to here.
The successful candidate will be joining an existing team here at Headforwards and working on a web application for one of the largest telecoms companies in the world. You will be part of a fast-moving development team delivering multiple releases every day. We fully employ the use of Agile methodologies within our business to better achieve project objectives. Having experience working within an agile development environment would be advantageous.
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies – HTML, CSS, AJAX
- Experience of building scalable, rich, user interfaces
- Photoshop/ Illustrator
- Experience of Git, Node, Grunt, RequireJS
- Sass or similar CSS pre-processors
- TDD (Test Driven Development) using Mocha, Chai, Karma
- Knowledge of continuous delivery pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- A keen interest to learn new technologies and frameworks within the Front End development ecosystem
Technologies We Use
We are working with some pretty exciting technologies, which we don’t expect you to have experience of. However, if you do, it would be a bonus. For example Docker, Kafka and Jenkins.
How to Apply
You can also complete the Application online by visiting this website link
We're always looking for talented individuals, send us your CV and who knows you might be working for us before you know it.