The programme addresses the support gap for growth-orientated small businesses, helping them to unlock their economic and job creation potential.
Designed by business education experts and run in partnership with leading UK universities and business schools, the programme is fully funded for all participants.
The programme is a practically-focused business and management education, delivered over one-hundred hours with a mixture of online modules and face to face residentials at partner Universities.
The curriculum has been designed specifically for this programme and enables UK business owners to grow their businesses. The programme is fully funded by Goldman Sachs and the Goldman Sachs Foundation.
Participants benefit from:
· specialist workshops;
· business coaching;
· development of a Growth Plan specifically tailored to your own business needs;
· exposure to a network of professional experts and one-to-one support; and
· a network of 10,000 Small Business graduates.
The programme gives participants an opportunity to meet and work with a wide range of business owners from across the country and also to join the National Alumni network of business owners who have undertaken the programme in the past.
The key criteria are as follows:
· the business should have been trading for a minimum of 3 years;
· the business must have turnover in excess of £250,000 with no maximum;
· the business should have between 5 and 50 employees;
· the applicant should be the major shareholder or major decision maker;
· the programme is open to businesses in all sectors;
· applications are welcome from commercial businesses and social enterprises.
Applications close on the 15 September 2017 for the programme beginning in January 2018.