Way to Work is a new partnership between government and employers.
The partnership aims to get 500,000 jobseekers into work by the end of June 2022. This partnership will help fill record numbers of vacancies, supporting job-ready people into the labour market and helping them progress into a career.
Whether you’re a jobseeker finding your way back into work, or an employer who’s looking for a way to get the right person to help their business, Jobcentre Plus and Way to Work can help.
How Way to Work can help
The services they offer could include:
- Providing a named employer adviser who will work with you to fill your vacancies
- Giving advice on job descriptions to make them attractive to candidates
- Working with you to streamline and speed up your recruitment process, and in return you will aim to offer jobs within 48 hours of interview
- Actively promoting your vacancies within local jobcentres
- Matching, pre-screening and booking guaranteed interviews if you agree our short listed candidates have priority access to your vacancies
- Providing access to Jobcentre Plus offices to conduct interviews
- Inviting you to attend local employer recruitment events and sector job fairs to promote your vacancies
- Providing networking opportunities to connect with other local businesses
- Post recruitment reviews, to discuss on-going support and future recruitment campaigns.
The Skills Hub can also help, too. Chat to our team today should you be looking for help to fill a role within your business. Or perhaps an apprenticeship could better help your business, for someone either young or old? More info on apprenticeships can be found here.
More information on the Way To Work scheme can be found here or via the file below.