The Growth Hub is putting on a special Christmas party just for business people that don’t get to celebrate with colleagues because they work on their own. Sole Traders, self-employed and freelancers can join us for a night of networking, live entertainment, festive food and secret santa presents!
All you have to do is book in for a free business review this autumn and you will receive your exclusive invitation to the event. Not only can we put you in touch with free business support to help your business to grow but also some Christmas spirit.
Have you booked a review and been sent a code to book your ticket? Go here to reserve your place
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE CORNWALL AND ISLES OF SCILLY GROWTH HUB SOLE TRADER XMAS PARTY (VIA ONLINE, TELEPHONE AND IN PERSON)
The terms and conditions set out in this section apply to all offers operated by the Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub, managed by Cornwall Development Company Ltd.
Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Growth Hub is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and match funded by Cornwall Council, the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills and the Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership.
WHO IS PROMOTING/SPONSORING THIS OFFER?
The promoter and sponsor of this Prize Draw is Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub, registered Office: Cornwall Development Company Ltd, Bickford House, South Wheal Crofty, Station Road, Pool, Redruth TR15 3QG. You can contact Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub at the above address.
- CAN I ENTER?
You are eligible to enter this offer if you meet the following requirements:
You are a legal resident of Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly and you are 18 years or older at the time of entry, and
You are NOT an employee or immediate family of an employee of any of the projects delivered by Cornwall Development Company; and
You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this offer.
You declare on engaging with our business support services as a sole trader, self-employed or work on a freelance basis.
You are eligible to be offered the services of the Growth Hub under the terms of our funding agreement and terms of reference with European Regional Development Fund.
You book a review with our Growth Hub services from 1st September 2019 until the date of the event.
- HOW ARE INVITATIONS SELECTED AND NOTIFIED?
All eligible persons upon booking a business review will be invited to attend the event. The invitation will only be confirmed once they book their place on the event booking form as directed.
The event has a limited capacity and attendance will be subject to places being available at time of booking.
The organiser reserves the right to open attendance to other parties and existing clients in order to fill capacity within an appropriate timescale for promotion.
- WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS AM I AGREEING TO BY ENTERING THIS OFFER?
By entering this Offer you agree:
- To abide by the Rules;
- If you are selected:
- You may not exchange your offer for cash or any other merchandise or services.
- If you accept the offer, you will be responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize, if any.
- Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the offer and not specifically included in the offer.
- To the extent allowable under applicable law, to release and hold harmless Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub and its respective advertising and promotional agencies and Offer judging organization, the parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, assigns and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss, damage of any kind or disappointment arising from or in connection with this offer or any prize won save with respect to claims resulting from death or personal injury arising from Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub negligence and with respect to claims resulting from fraud or any other liabilities that may not be excluded by law;
- That Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Offer;
- That by participating in this offer, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub may use your personal data online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Offer, without payment or compensation to you. The declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release provided to the potential winner will make reference to obtaining your free consent to use your personal data.
- That you may be requested to take part in promotional activity and that your personal data, photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of you may be used in any publicity.
- That your personal data may be used by Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub for future marketing activities by email and from time to time you may be sent relevant information relating to the activities they undertake.
- That your personal data may be passed to our business support partners for future marketing activities by email.
- WHAT LAWS GOVERN THE WAY THIS OFFER IS EXECUTED AND ADMINISTRATED?
In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this offer, the decision of Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. These terms and conditions, the conduct of this promotion and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this agreement.
- WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE EVENT CAN’T RUN AS PLANNED?
If cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and /or integrity of this Offer, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this event. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the event, we reserve the right to select successful entrants from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the event.
- DATA PROTECTION
- CHANGING THESE TERMS
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub reserves the right to cancel or amend the Offer, or the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these Rules. A copy of the Terms and Conditions may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Start-Up Offer Terms & Conditions, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub, Cornwall Development Company, Bickford House, South Wheal Crofty, Station Road, Pool, Redruth TR15 3QG
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of this offer. Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the event. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.