Tell your contacts about the Growth Hub and if they sign up for a business review you both enter our free prize draw* for an exclusive business support package worth up to £3250!
We hope that you have found your free business review helpful to get you on the road to growing your business. So why not tell every business you know to get a business review as well!
Spread the word to your suppliers, customers, friends or your favourite local businesses and if they book then you will both get the chance to win an exclusive business support package worth up to £3250*.
Here’s how it works
Share this link About The Growth Hub to the business and tell them about the free business review and why they should sign up. Remind them to mention you when they call us on 01209 708660. When they book a review, you are both entered into the prize draw*.
Not had a Business Review?
First of all, why haven’t you had a business review yet?! Don’t worry, if you book a review and then tell everyone about The Growth Hub and if you friend also books a review and mentions you then you both get entered into the draw. Call us on 01209 708 660 new to speak to our team.
You can tell lots of businesses about The Growth Hub and for each review booked you will get an extra entry in the prize draw*. The more people you tell the more chances you have of winning!
You have until the 31st August 2018 to enter and book a business review.
You can win:
12 month membership of Cornwall Chamber of Commerce
1 year free entry to FSB Connect networking and events
1-2-1 mentoring support from Unlocking Potential
Business diagnostic and action plan from Oxford Innovation
Advice on areas such as environmental health, trading standards, licensing, fire and planning from Cornwall Council Business Regulatory support team.
Social media video production from The Growth Hub
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE CORNWALL AND ISLES OF SCILLY GROWTH HUB SPREAD THE WORD COMPETITION (VIA ONLINE, TELEPHONE AND IN PERSON)
The terms and conditions set out in this section apply to all of the competitions operated by the Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub, managed by Cornwall Development Company Ltd.
Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Growth Hub is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and match funded by Cornwall Council, the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills and the Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership.
Additional Terms and Conditions are included in Section 2.
- WHO IS PROMOTING/SPONSORING THIS COMPETITION?
The promoter and sponsor of this Prize Draw is Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub, registered Office: Cornwall Development Company Ltd, Bickford House, South Wheal Crofty, Station Road, Pool, Redruth TR15 3QG. You can contact Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub at the above address.
CAN I ENTER?
You are eligible to enter this competition if you meet the following requirements:
You are a legal resident of Cornwall and The Isles of Scilly and you are 18 years or older at the time of entry, and
You are NOT an employee or immediate family of an employee of any of the projects delivered by Cornwall Development Company; and
You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this competition.
You fall within one of the categories set out in Section 2, paragraph 2.
- HOW ARE WINNERS SELECTED AND NOTIFIED?
We will conduct one drawing from all eligible entries received from entrants whose place of residence is within Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly on 3rd September 2018. Winners will be announced within 24 (Twenty-four) hours of the draw taking place. If this date is to be postponed for any reason the new dates will be published on ciosgrowthhub.com
If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by sending a message to the contact details used at time of entry. If we are unable to reach you for any reason, we may randomly select an alternate winner.
If there is a dispute as to who is the potential winner, we will consider the potential winner to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register on the Growth Hub website.
If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign a declaration of eligibility and publicity release before the prize can be fulfilled.
If you do not sign and return these required forms within the time period stated on the winner notification message, we may disqualify you and randomly select an alternative winner.
- WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS AM I AGREEING TO BY ENTERING THIS COMPETITION?
By entering this Competition you agree:
- To abide by the Rules;
- To the extent allowable under applicable law, to release and hold harmless Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub and its respective advertising and promotional agencies and Competition judging organization, the parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, assigns and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss, damage of any kind or disappointment arising from or in connection with this competition or any prize won save with respect to claims resulting from death or personal injury arising from Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub negligence and with respect to claims resulting from fraud or any other liabilities that may not be excluded by law;
- That Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Competition;
- That by accepting a prize, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub may use your personal data online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Competition, without payment or compensation to you. The declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release provided to the potential winner will make reference to obtaining your free consent to use your personal data.
- That you may be requested to take part in promotional activity and that your personal data, photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of you may be used in any publicity.
- That your personal data may be used by Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub for future marketing activities by email and from time to time you may be sent relevant information relating to the activities they undertake.
- That your personal data may be passed to our business support partners for future marketing activities by email.
- WHAT LAWS GOVERN THE WAY THIS COMPETITION IS EXECUTED AND ADMINISTRATED?
In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this Competition, the decision of Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. These terms and conditions, the conduct of this promotion and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this agreement.
- WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE EVENT CAN’T RUN AS PLANNED?
If cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and /or integrity of this Competition, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this event. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the event, we reserve the right to select successful entrants from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the event.
- DATA PROTECTION
- CHANGING THESE TERMS
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, or the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these Rules. A copy of the Terms and Conditions may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Spread the Word Competition Terms & Conditions, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub, Cornwall Development Company, Bickford House, South Wheal Crofty, Station Road, Pool, Redruth TR15 3QG
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
SECTION TWO – TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE CORNWALL AND ISLES OF SCILLY GROWTH HUB SPREAD THE WORD COMPETITION (“RULES”)
The terms and conditions set out in this section apply to the Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub Spread the Word Competition. Additional Terms and Conditions applicable to all draws are included in Section 1.
This promotion will be simply referred to as the “Competition” throughout the rest of these Rules. In these rules, “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub, the sponsor of the draw. “You,” “yourself” refers to an eligible draw entrant.
WHAT ARE THE START AND END DATES?
This Event starts at 09:00hrs Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on 2nd July 2018 and closes at 17:00 hrs Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on 31st August 2018 (“Closing Date”).
HOW DO I ENTER?
The following can enter this competition:
- Existing Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub clients who have completed a business review with associated paperwork completed.
- New Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub clients who have arranged an appointment for a business review where the booking is made during the competition period.
- New clients must be eligible to receive support under our funding agreement and terms of reference with European Regional Development Fund.
If you are a referee you can enter by booking a business review over the phone, during the competition period.
If you are an existing Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub client you can enter if you refer someone who subsequently books a business review and they provide your name or business name as the person who has referred them.
- WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
- 12 month membership of Cornwall Chamber of Commerce
- 1 year free entry to FSB Connect networking and events
- 1 Cornwall Council Rover pass for 1 year’s free parking
- 4 hours 1-2-1 mentoring support from Unlocking Potential
- Diagnostic, feedback and action plan – 2 hrs of support from Oxford Innovation
- 1 hour advice from Cornwall Council Business Regulatory support team
- Filming, editing and final production of a 20-30 second video for use on social media produced by inhouse Communications team at the The Growth Hub.
If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
If you are selected:
- You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services.
- If you accept a prize, you will be responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize, if any.
- Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub are not responsible for the third party organisations who have participated in the prize fund. The promoter cannot control how they operate, when or if they are available, or what content they carry. Even though the promoter ran the competition, the promoter does not endorse the third parties, its products, or services.
- Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.