Call to contribute: techUK’s Cyber Campaign Week
We would like to invite you to contribute to techUK’s Cyber Campaign Week which will this year centre around ‘Staying Safe Online’ – 17-21 February, showcasing how cyber technology can be used and harnessed to better protect citizens and organisations across the UK.
The week will highlight how innovation and best practice can be utilised to mitigate against the growing threat landscape in the cyber domain, a shared challenge we all face.
Throughout the week we will be looking at various topics which impact upon ‘Staying Safe Online’. Each day during the week there will be a different topic with blog posts, tweets (#StayingSafeOnline) and case studies centred on each of those themes. This could be a thought leadership blog post (max 600 words), a case study or a video that demonstrates your view on this issue. We’d like to invite you to contribute on one of the topics outlined below. If you wish to contribute to a different topic then happy to explore further with you.
- Secure by design: what should be the roles and responsibilities of companies to ensure that their products and services have security built in from the outset
- Cyber hygiene: what practical steps should people be making online to stay cyber secure
- Emerging threat landscape: what does the future of cyber security look like in terms of threats companies/consumers are facing and innovative solutions that the sector offers
- Data Protection: the importance of protecting your, and your customers data, online and how has GDPR changed data protection
- Cyber Skills: how can we encourage a new generation of cyber aware citizens
If you would like to contribute, please email Charlie Wyatt by Monday 3 February. The deadline for content to be submitted is Friday 7 February. When you submit the blog please can you also include the name, job title of the author as well as a blog title (max 60 characters) and any social media handles you would like us to use. You can learn more by reading our contributor guidelines here.
If you have any queries or require any further information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!